Tuesday 22 September 2020

Fragrance Review: Mango Thai Lime from Jo Loves

Hi everyone,

I have recently placed an order for my very first fragrance from Jo Loves, and I decided to purchase the fragrance 'Mango Thai Lime' as the fragrance from the Jo Loves range that I've wanted the longest.


The Jo Loves brand has been created by Jo Malone back in 2011. I love the fragrances from the original Jo Malone brand, but the Jo Loves fragrances are a lot more special as these fragrances have been created by Jo Malone herself.

Mango Thai Lime Fragrance Inspiration
The 'Mango Thai Lime' fragrance takes inspiration from Thailand. It evokes a sweet, sharp and zesty vibe from a lovely ripe golden mango which has been served with fresh lime and topped with a sprinkling of black pepper.

Fragrance Notes
- Golden Mango
- Lime
- Black Pepper
- Mint Leaves

The 'Mango Thai Lime' fragrance from Jo Loves is a 'Summer Holiday in a bottle', as it's so light and zesty. The scent also reminds me a little bit of going into a sweet shop when I was younger. 

This is a delightful fragrance to wear anytime of the year; and it certainly brings a sense of joy and happiness. A scent that will certainly put a smile on your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment