Tuesday 29 September 2020

Review: OUAI Hair Oil

 Hi everyone,

I have been trying out the hair oil from OAUI, and I'm really enjoying having it as part of hair care routine.


The OUAI Hair Oil is a multi tasking oil that smoothes out frizz and also seals split ends for a high gloss, super smooth finish. It has been packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils to keep colour from fading and to also protect the hair from heat damage.

I really like to use the OUAI hair oil once I have washed and towel dried my hair, as I find that it makes my hair feel smoother and more nourished if I just leave my hair to dry naturally. I can certainly notice a difference once my hair is dry after using this hair oil.

Because I have fine hair, but loads of it I find that I don't even need to use a full pump, and it spreads throughout the ends of my hair really easily. This has got to be once the best hair oils that I have ever used.


No comments:

Post a Comment