Tuesday 9 June 2020

Vichy & L'Occitane Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a bit of skincare shopping, as I've only got maybe one back up left of certain skincare products in my skincare routine. So, I've decided to not only stock up on few items, but to also try out some new products to see if they will work for me and my current skincare routine.



Vichy Aqua Thermale Perfecting Toner
I'm currently using this toner as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying it. But, at the same time I seem to be going through quite quickly, which is very unlike me. It's a lovely toner to use, and it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and also slightly hydrated.

Vichy Mineral 89 Serum 50ml
I'm down to using my last hyaluronic acid serum in my morning skincare routine. So, I decided to get the Mineral 89 serum from Vichy as I've been wanting to try it for a while, but it seems to be always sold out when I want to go and pick one up. I've heard nothing but good reviews about the Mineral 89 serum, and I'm looking forward to introducing it into my morning skincare routine.


L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Water Cleansing Gel
I have decided to purchase another bottle of the Aqua Reotier Water Cleansing Gel from L'Occitane, as my skin really enjoys a more hydrating cleanser due to my skin being oily/ combination type. I also really like how refreshing this cleanser smells, as it a mild, fresh clean scent.

L'Occitane Gel to Foam Cleanser
I've also purchased another gel cleanser from L'Occitane, as I fancied giving another gel cleanser a try to see if it would for my evening skincare routine. This cleanser is also mildly fragrance with cucumber and thyme, so it should also be refreshing on the skin.

My skin really seems to enjoy gel cleansers either as a second cleanse in the evening or as a main cleanse in the morning, as I only double cleanse in the evenings.

L'Occitane Lavender Shower Gel (Travel Size)
I decided to add on a lavender shower gel from L'Occitane while I was placing my order, as I just needed something to make my order up. I really enjoy using a lavender shower gel every now and again, as it relaxes me when I need it. It has the traditional lavender scent, and I'm really looking forward to using this shower gel.

I hope that you have really enjoyed my very small Vichy and L'Occitane haul. I would really like to explore more of the skincare that both Vichy and L'Occitane offer.






No comments:

Post a Comment