Tuesday 16 June 2020

Everything I've Tried: Lancome Edition

Hi everyone,

This blog post has been inspired by Rachel who runs the YouTube channel thingsbytheberk.


I'm going to talk you though all of the products that I have used over the years from Lancome, and to give you an honest opinion on them.




Hydra Zen Anti Stress Cream SPF15
The Hydra Zen Anti Stress Cream SPF15 from Lancome is a soothing moisturiser, and it provides the skin with hydration that lasts all day long. It is enriched with naturally derived plant extracts alongside Lancome's NeuroCalm Complex. The Hydra Zen Anti Stress Cream relieves skin from everyday environmental aggressors, and it also soothes the skin. The formula is enriched with Rose de France, Mu Dan and also Moringa extracts.

I found this moisturiser too be a bit too thick as a day cream, and it took a while for it to sink into my skin. It has the traditional Hydra Zen scent of rose, but it is only lightly fragranced.

Hydra Zen Nuit Neuro Calm
The Hydra Zen Nuit Neuro Calm is an anti stress night cream, and it adds a boost of hydration to the skin overnight as well as soothing the skin. It also leaves the skin feeling refreshed, as well as soothing dehydrated skin.

I really enjoyed using the Hydra Zen Nuit Neuro Calm night cream, as even though it's a slightly thicker night cream it sank into my skin straight away. This moisturiser is also lightly fragranced with rose.

Advanced Genefique Serum
The Advanced Genefique serum is inspired by microbiome science, and it enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic derived extracts. The serum helps the skin's natural barrier to recover, and make the skin look healthier.

I've had numerous samples of this serum over the years, and I used this serum as part of my skincare routine; and now that I don't have it my skin isn't actually missing it.

Energie de Vie Sleeping Mask
The Energie de Vie Sleeping Mask plumps the skin with moisture, and it leaves it looking fresh and hydrated. It also gently neutralises any skin damaging free radicals. It also has a lovely melt in texture that transforms when it hits the skin.

This is one of my favourite products from Lancome, and it was also the product that got me onto sleeping masks. If your skin is in need of a nightly boost of hydration then this could be for you.

Energie de Vie Liquid Moisturiser
The Energie de Vie Liquid Moisturiser helps to refresh tired looking skin, as well as leaving feeling refreshed and hydrated.

This is a lovely day time moisturiser which sinks into the skin straight away. I've also found that I didn't need to use a lot of this moisturiser as a little bit went a long way.

Tonique Eclat
The Tonique Eclat is a clarifying exfoliating toner, which removes any dead skin cells from the skin. It also has a non drying formula, which leaves the skin feeling clean, purified as well as fresh faced.

This is the one product from Lancome that I haven't actually got round to using just yet.

Renergie Multi Lift Eye
The Renergie Multi Lift Eye is an anti-wrinkle eye cream, and it strengthens the skin's natural protein that helps the firmness and elasticity.

I'm currently using this eye cream as part of my daytime skincare routine, and it is the most expensive eye cream I've ever purchased; and I don't think I will be rebuying. While it's a nice eye cream I don't actually see any benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment