Tuesday 2 June 2020

Review: L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel

Hi everyone,

I have been using the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying having it as part of that routine.



The L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel has a gorgeous lightweight texture that sinks into the skin like water to provide an instant burst of hydration.

Claims
- A refreshing & cooling face gel that instantly recharges the skin with water leaving in replenished, radiant & plumped
- Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid & calcium rich Reotier water known for it's properties to help skin maintain it's hydration barrier & retain moisture
- This ultra fresh moisturiser contains thousands of micro bubbles that instantly recharge the skin with water
- It's formula glides onto the skin to act like a magnet to hold moisture & drench the skin all day long. Skin's natural hydration is improved; and it is immediately recharged with water.
- The skin is left feeling replenished, recharged, and visibly plumped

This is a lovely moisturiser to use as part of a morning skincare routine, as it's so light that it instantly sinks into the skin leaving no sticky residue behind. I adore how my skin feels instantly hydrated, and my skin feels as if it has just had a drink of water. The hydration that this moisturiser provides my skin lasts throughout the entire day, and my skin also feels a lot more comfortable and not as tight as with an heavier moisturiser.

I have oily/ combination skin, but this moisturiser would work wonders for anyone who has dry skin due to the amount of hydration this moisturiser gives the skin. I love the lightweight consistency, as it just sinks into the skin straight away. It does have a mild, but refreshing fragrance, but nothing overpowering. 

It's an all round fabulous moisturiser that is suitable for dry and oily/ combination skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment