Tuesday 23 June 2020

Review: L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Cream

Hi everyone,

I have been using the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Cream as part of my evening skincare routine to give my skin an extra boost of hydration throughout the night.



I have been using the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Cream for a few months, as part of my evening skincare routine; and my skin seems to be really enjoying it due to the extra boost of hydration it gives my skin throughout the night.

It has a lovely lightweight formula that sinks into the skin straight away, and my skin feels instantly hydrated once it has been applied as part of my skincare routine. It does have a mild, but refreshing fragrance.

Claims
- A fresh & comforting face cream that instantly recharges skin with water leaving it replenished, radiant & supple
- This melting fresh cream hydrates the skin while comforting it. Its velvety, light texture combines the refreshing thirst quenching benefits of a gel with the softening & smoothing properties of a cream.

I'm really enjoying using the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Cream as part of my evening skincare routine, as its a slightly thicker moisturiser than what I'm used to using during my evening skincare routine. Even though it has a slightly thicker consistency it does sink into the straight away, and the hydration that it gives the skin is more or less instant once it has been applied. 

Even though the Aqua Reotier range from L'Occitane is aimed at people who have dry skin, I'm finding that it also works well for my oily/ combination skin. As I'm also currently using the Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel from this range as part of my morning skincare routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment