Tuesday 25 June 2019

Review: Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energising Face Wash

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energising face wash as part of my evening skincare routine for a good few months, and I'm really enjoying it.


I actually chose to purchase this cleanser I had a few reviews that said it was brilliant for people who have oily/ combination skin. So, I thought I would give it a try.

It has a lovely mild mint fragrance that is very refreshing on the skin, and also a little bit goes a very long way. I use a slightly bigger size than a 5p, and it seems to get the job. It also foams up on the size, but only ever slightly.

Claims
- Formulated with caffeine, vitamins & invigorating citrus extracts to refresh and waken the skin
- Prepares the skin for a less irritating, more comfortable shave
- Helps skin to resist the effects of environmental stress, & gives even dull, tired-looking skin a fresher, healthier appearance

Overall I have really impressed with the Kiehl's Facial Fuel face wash, as it does an excellent job at keeping the oils at bay while also making my skin feel cleaner and fresher. I also love the mint fragrance, as its only mild and it doesn't irritate the skin while I'm cleansing.


No comments:

Post a Comment