Tuesday 5 February 2019

Review: Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Oil for the last couple of months, and I thought In would share my thoughts on it with you. As you might know that I adore the 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm from Clinique, so I wanted to see what the cleansing oil was like from the same range.



This is a lovely, lightweight cleansing oil that I use in the evenings as my first cleanse. 

Claims
- Immediately dissolves tenacious face make up, oil and impurities
- Glides on easily
- Rinses off cleanly with warm water
- Leaves no residue
- Suitable for all skin types

Directions
Apply to dry skin with fingertips and gently message. Rinse with warm water.

If you want to try cleansing balm, but you don't want all the fuss of scooping it out and melting it in between your hands. Then give the cleansing oil a go, as its a lot less fussy to use, and it still gets the job done. 

I'm really impressed with the 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Oil from Clinique, and I will continue to purchase from the 'Take the Day Off' range' as I love both the cleansing balm and the cleansing oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment