Tuesday 19 February 2019

My Favourite Nude Lip Products

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with some of favourite Nude lip products. Just a little note to say that my lips are naturally quite pigmented, so I can pull off more darker, rosy shades of nude. The paler/ blue toned pinky nudes and pale beige nudes don't actually suit me as they make me look very washed out.


MAC 'Brave' Lipstick
MAC's 'Brave' lipstick was one of the first lipsticks that I came across that was more my ideal nude shade. It's a lovely darker, rosy pinky nude that's just ever so slightly darker than my natural lip colour; and I can pair this with most make up looks.


Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Double Dare'
This is a similar shade to MAC's 'Brave', but in liquid lipstick. This is a very long wearing, but also very lightweight formula. This just pulls a little more pink than 'Brave', but its a still a gorgeous liquid lipstick.


Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Sell Out'
The Too Faced Melted Matte formula is very comfortable while also being very lightweight on the lips. The shade 'Sell Out' is more of a browny nude on myself, which when I purchased it I thought it would be more pink. This pulls quite brown on my lips, but at the same time it still looks natural.

That's just a few of favourite nude lip products that I have come across in the past couple of years. I know that these aren't necessarily the typical nude shades, but for someone who has more pigmented lips these could easily be classed as a nude.






No comments:

Post a Comment