Tuesday 26 February 2019

A Little Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I've done a little bit of beauty shopping recently, which I haven't done in quite a while. So, I thought I would share with you what I have purchased.



Thierry Muglar Alien EDP 30ml (Refillable)
I've had my eye on this fragrance for around 18 months, so I decided to 'bite the bullet' and purchase it as part of a gift set. The gift set included the fragrance, candle and also a body lotion. The fragrance and the body lotion I would recommend as they last a really long time once applied, but sadly the candle doesn't have any scent throw. The Alien fragrance is completely different to the Angel fragrance which I also own from Thierry Muglar. The Alien fragrance is a lovely gourmand scent, with a gorgeous warmth to it. But I can find that I can also wear this fragrance both during the daytime and in the evening.

Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile EDP 50ml
I wanted to try a fragrance from Acqua di Palma, and I tried quite a few around the same time. This was the one that I preferred the most, as it has a lovely sweetness too it while also being elegant at the same time. It comes across as a sweet floral, but with a depth just to give it that little 'something extra'. 


Kiko Blush Brush No. 10
I have been wanting a blush brush that's a little bit easier to use than my current one from Bobbi Brown. So, I have decided to give the blush brush from Kiko a go, just to see if it does make applying blusher a little easier. Because some of blushers I use can be on the pigmented side.

Kiko Intensive Coverage Brush No. 2
This I decided to pick up as it looked like a good alternative to the Sephora concealer brush I'm currently using, but I sadly can't get a hold of that anymore as Sephora don't ship to the UK anymore.


Patchology Hydrating Sheet Mask (Flash Masque)/ Soothe
I've never been one for the whole sheet masks trend, but I do see why they are so popular. So, when I came across these in Harvey Nichols I thought I would give a couple of them a go, especially since I have heard really positive things about the Patchology sheet masks. I decided to try a hydrating sheet mask and a soothing sheet mask just to see how I get on with them, and if I like them.


Dior Nude Luminizer in '02 - Nude Pink'
This came out a few years ago as a limited edition highlighter, as part of the 'Glowing Gardens' collection. The nude pink highlighter has a lovely pink glow to it. I decided to get this, as I really like the pink highlight shade in Kat Von D's Alchemist palette.


Dior Matte Lipstick in '772 - Classic Matte'
I've never purchased a matte bullet lipstick before, and I very nearly went for the satin formula. This is a very comfortable formula that wears very well on the lips. The shade 772 is just slightly brighter than my natural lip colour.

Kiko Smart Fusion Lipstick in '406'
This is a similar shade to the Dior shade, but in a creamier formula. I have come to realise that these types of shades are my 'perfect' nude.












No comments:

Post a Comment