Tuesday 15 May 2018

Review: Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream as part of my daytime skincare routine for around a month, and I thought I would share my thoughts with you.




The Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream is really lovely to use as part of my daytime skincare routine, due to its lightweight consistency and smooth texture. It sinks into the skin more or less straight away, and a little bit goes a long way. The Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream has a very mild, but pleasent fragrance.

Claims
- Lightweight anti-aging moisturiser
- Powerful, lightweight anti-aging cream formulated with rare "Resurrection Flower" which is hand harvested at full bloom to ensure efficiency 
- Fights the signs of skin ageing over time, including lines, wrinkles and loss elasticity, firmness and density
- Delicately scented with lavender oil, which is known for its relaxing and soothing properties 

Overall I have really impressed with this moisturiser, as I noticed that my skin became much more hydrated over time. Also, my skin had a more natural radiance too it than usual. I also really like that this moisturiser has a lightweight formula, which makes it ideal to use as part of a morning skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment