Tuesday 29 May 2018

Review: Herbivore Lapis Balancing Face Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Herbivore Lapis Balancing Face Oil on alternate evenings for the last couple of months, and I would like to share my thoughts with you.




The Herbivore Lapis Balancing Facial Oil is suitable for anyone who has oily/ combination/ acne prone skin; as this oil will help to balance out the skin and hopefully lessen the skins natural oil production over time.

The Herbivore Lapis Balancing Facial Oil is a lightweight oil, but its also an oil which you can feel working on the skin once it has been applied, which is rare to find in a facial oil. It is also a blue coloured oil, but it goes on the skin clear.

Claims

- Highly concentrated oil blend is ideal to use as a daily moisturiser, & uniquely formulated for oily, combination and acne prone skin
- Works quickly to sooth irritated skin & reduce the appearance of redness and breakouts
- Helps to prevent future breakouts & balancing excess oil production
- Apply 3 - 5 drops to cleansed skin morning & night. Massage in & allow to absorb for 1 - 3 minutes before applying make up

I really like using this oil as not only can I feel it working once it has been applied to the skin, but when I wake up the following morning my looks a little more glowy and radiant. The scent of this oil is also pleasant, even though it can be quite strong on occasion. My skin also seems to be a little more balanced than usual, and I'm not as oily in my T-zone than I was previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment