Tuesday 5 June 2018

Review: Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder for a couple of months, and I thought I would share my thoughts with you; as this was my first experience using a powdered exfoliator.




The Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder is a powdered exfoliator that you add a small amount of water to. The Classic Rice enzyme powder has been formulated for oily/ combination skin types. It is also very gentle on the skin whilst its exfoliating.

Claims

- Provides non-abrasive daily exfoliation to create a smooth, make up ready canvas
- Rice & Papaya enzymes delivered in a creamy, rich foam to soften, exfoliate and gently release debris; promoting healthy natural skin turnover to reveal glowing, baby soft skin
- Has a trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods which are green tea, rice & algae to help restore a youthful radiance
- Daily use helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone & also hyper pigmentation

Overall, I'm thrilled with how gentle and effective this powdered exfoliator is; especially since its aimed at people who have oily/ combination skin. Also because this contains fruit enzymes I can also feel a slight tingling sensation, which is lovely. After I have rinsed it off my skin feels softer and looks more radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment