Tuesday 18 April 2017

Review: Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum

Hi everyone,

I have recently introduced the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum into my evening routine, and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it. 




The Caudalie C15 serum is highly concentrated with antioxidants, and it keeps the skin looking radiant and flawless.

Claims
- Highly concentrated with antioxidants
- Has a lightweight texture that quickly absorbs into the skin
- Keeps the skin looking radiant and flawless
- Defends against the aggressors of daily life such as UV rays, cigareete smoke and pollution
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid and olive squalling to hydrate and plump the skin
- Stops 100% of free radicals and visibly corrects wrinkles
- Intensly powerful shot of antioxidants

I use three drops of this serum after I have toned my face, and it quickly absorbs into the skin. It also has the signature Caudalie fragrance that I love and this makes it more pleasent to use. 

My skin seems to glowing more since that I have started using this serum. As well as feeling a lot more plumped and hydrated.

Overall, I've been impressed with serum and I have purchased a back up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment