Tuesday 25 April 2017

Review: Manuka Doctor Normalising Facial Oil

Hi everyone,

I have recently added the Manuka Doctor Normalising Facial Oil into my evening skincare routine, as I had run out of my previous anti-redness serum.




This took a while to grow on me, and the only reason why this was is because of the fragrance. But since I have been using it a while I now barely notice the scent. Also, this facial oil is blend of different oils.

Claims
- Rich in powerful plant extracts
- Designed to balance and refine the skins texture
- Refreshes and rebalances the complexion
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Skin looks smooth and luminous
- No parabans or SLS
- A blend of 18 different oils

Oils that Are Present in the Normalising Facial Oil
- Hazel seed oil
- Jojoba seed oil
- Rosehip seed oil
- Grape seed oil
- Argan oil
- Oryza seed oil
- Leptospermum Scoparium branch/ leaf
- Wheat Germ oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Cucumber seed oil
- Passionflower oil
- Marula seed oil
- Papaya seed oil
- Seabuckthorn seed oil
- Spearmint leaf oil
- Patchuli oil
- Marigold flower oil
- Echinacea Root extract

This is a lighweight facial oil that sinks into the skin straight away, and it also leaves the skin feeling hydrated. I apply three drops every night, and it does seem to be taking my redness slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment