Tuesday 13 December 2016

Review: The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Face Mask

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice face mask for a couple of months, so I thought I would share my thoughts about it.




The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice face mask is a clarifying polishing mask, which has been inspired by Chinese traditions. Its also made with 100% vegetarian ingredients.

I like to use this face mask once a week, and its a lovely, gentle exfoliating face mask. It also smells divine and this is due to the ginseng. I leave this face mask on for the recommended time of 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is then I remove the face using a warm flannel. After the mask has been removed I notice that my skin feels smooth, as well as looking more plumped and healthy. It also leaves the face feeling refreshed.

The face mask itself is made with 100% vegetarian ingredients, as well as being formulated without paragons, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. Its also blended with rice and ginseng extracts from China, and organic community trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua.

This is a lovely from the Body Shop, and its also a gentle face mask. You can use this face mask up to three times a week, if you want too. But I only need this face once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment