Tuesday 6 December 2016

Review: Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Moisturiser

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Moisturiser for the past few months, as part of my evening skincare routine and I'm really liking it. This moisturiser is ideal if you have oily/ combination skin or if you are prone to mild acne breakouts, as it actually helps to improve your skin for both of these concerns. It also has a light, fresh fragrance.




Claims
- Helps to control the production of sebum and purify the skin
- Blemishes appear reduced, pores look less visible, complexion looks radiant & feels clean and purified
- Contains Vichy thermal spa water
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Oil free
- No parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Non comedogenic

I love how this makes my skin feel when I wake up in the morning, as it doesn't feel stripped or dry. But it does leave it feeling mattified, moisturised and clean.

Overall, I'm thoughly impressed with this night time moisturiser, and I'm even more surprised that it does what it claims and that it also works.

No comments:

Post a Comment