Tuesday 20 December 2016

Final Haul of 2016

Hi everyone,

This is my final haul of 2016, and its a mixture of skincare with just a touch of beauty.




Smashbox 'Light it Up' Primer Set (Christmas 2016 Gift Set)
I already use the original Smashbox primer as my make up base, as I got a small travel size to try a few years ago and I'm nearly out and I did want to repurchase it. But I also wanted to try the Smashbox primer water, so this was the ideal purchase for myself as I have a back up of the original primer which I love, and I also get to try the primer water to see if its myself and make up routine. As I want to use the primer water to set my make up base once its completed.


Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
This is going to form part of new night time skincare routine, once I have figured it out. This is a mud cleaner that contains 5% glycolic acid and aloe vera, which means it has some chemical exfoliation and aloe vera to soothe the skin. I think you could also use this as a face mask, but I'm not sure on that. 

Pixi Silky Eye Pencil in Opal Overcoat
I decided to get this as I think that it may open up my eyes a little bit, and its an opal shade so it could also brighten them up at the same time. 

Pixi Correction Concentrate
I don't own any correctors, but this is fairly concentrated so a little does go a long way. I decided to purchase this just to see if it would brighten up my under eyes a little bit.


Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Hi-Lustre Lipstick in 210 Bold Innocent
This is definitely a 'YouTube Made Me Buy It' moment, as I came across this why watching one of Tarababyz make up hauls, and I wanted it ever since. This is a lovely natural pink shade, thats ideal to wear everyday. I've also got my eye on a few other shades in this range.


The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
I decided to get this to include as part of my acne routine, and it works for me, which I was surprised about as I know not everyone gets along with Niacinamide. But this leaves my skin feeling hydrated and more supple than before I started using it, as skin felt just a stripped of moisture.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
This I use every other night in my evening routine, and I'm not too sure on this one. Even though hyaluronic acid is supposed to attract moisture to the skin I'm just sure if this doing anything. But it is still early days, so in time I might notice a difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment