Tuesday 24 May 2016

Fragrance Review: Ghost Enchanted Bloom EDT

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you a gorgeous Ghost fragrance that I brought last Summer. I don't usually buy fragrances from Ghost, but this one I just couldn't pass up at the time.




This is a lovely fragrance to wear during the Spring & Summer months, especially during the day as it has a little sweetness too it; which may not be to everybody's taste. 


Ghost Enchanted Bloom is a floral fragrance, but thanks to the base notes of the fragrance itself it actually has some depth too it; which gives the scent some added warmth. Rather than it being just a full on sweet fragrance. 


This is lovely to wear during the day, but because of the added depth I feel like it could transition easily into the night.


The fragrance itself I feel is a subtle grown up young scent, and would be ideal for anyone whose just getting into fragrance and doesn't want an overpowering scent; or someone who just wants an nice easy fragrance to wear on a daily basis.


But, this fragrance has little downside for myself personally, and that is that it doesn't last on my skin without it being topped up throughout the day. This is mainly due to it being an EDT. Please don't let this put off trying out the fragrance for yourself, as everyone's body chemistry works in a slightly different way. Despite not having a lot of staying power on me it really is a lovely scent, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment