Tuesday 31 May 2016

Review: Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Hand Cream

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you one of the most delicious scented hand creams I own, and I'm already onto my second one.




If you love the smell of coffee and bakery scents then you might enjoy this hand cream, because thats exactly what the Creme de Pistache fragrance from Laura Mercier smells of.


The hand cream itself has a thick consistency, which sinks into the skin straight away. Its also a hydrating formula. But, it wasn't because of the formula I purchased it, it was because of the scent.


The Creme de Pistache fragrance is made up of coffee, almond, honey, cinnamon, nutmug and cocoa, and this smells heavenly.


If your ever near a Laura Mercier counter, just pop by and have a smell of the Creme de Pistache hand cream, as I promise you; you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment