Tuesday 17 May 2016

Review: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you a wonderful multi-use product that has saved my hands from being chapped on a number of occasions.






The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream has saved my hands on a number of occasions , and thats mainly due to the active ingrediant Colloidal Oatmeal.

Colloidal Oatmeal is a fantastic ingredient, especially if you have dry or dehydrated skin, as it helps to get moisture back into the skin.

The Ultra Repair Cream is also fragranced with eucalyptus, so if your sensitive to fragrance then this may not be for you.

Overall, this is a lovely multi-use product and its also an effective product. Its also worth mentioning that my very first tube of this lasted me around two years, and thats mainly because a little goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment