Tuesday 2 December 2014

Boots Haul

Hi everyone,

I did a bit a shopping in Boots, as I needed to stock up on a couple of things; and theres also a few things in this that I have never tried before.


Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
I'm currently loving this dry shampoo at the moment, and I'm nearly half way through my first bottle. The scent is a mixture of fruit and coconut, which is lovely. Also, this leaves no white residue in my hair when I use this.

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant in Confidence
I've been using this for the past two months or so, and I really like it. This deodorant has a floral scent to it, which smells gorgeous. The only thing is with this deodorant is that you have to apply it before you go to bed; so then you can give it time to work. I'm currently on my second one these, and this is a back up.

Freederm 4% Gel
I got a small tube of the Freederm 4% gel, as my skin is currently going through a mild breakout of acne. I'm really happy that I picked this up, as it doing a fairly good job at treating my acne breakout. This is is only suitable for people who have mild/ moderate acne.


Embyolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate
This was a nice surprise to see inside Boots, as I wasn't expecting it. I've been trying to find the 30ml version of this for months, as I've been wanting to try it for ages. I got this to use as my moistuiser before I prime my face. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping to within the coming weeks.

Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Hydrating Lip Balm
I got this to go inside my everyday handbag, and its lovely. The scent is heavenly, and the lip balm does an excellent job at hydrating the lips. I really need to pick up a few more of these, as this is one is brilliant.


Eylure Volume 070 Pre - Glued False Eyelashes
I chose these false eyelashes as they didn't seem over-dramatic, also I've never tried false eyelashes before; so thats another reason I opted for the pre-glued variety. I've brought these because I have a got a couple of parties coming up after the Christmas period.

A close up of the Eylure 070 Volume False Eyelashes
Duo False Eyelash Glue (Clear)
I decided to pick up the clear Duo false eyelash glue, as I've nothing but great things about this glue. This is for when I want to use standard false eyelashes, and I don't want to use the glue that comes included with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment