Tuesday 25 November 2014

Little Luxuries Collective Haul

Hi everyone,

I've managed to do a fair bit of shopping over the past couple of months, and while I was out shopping I picked up a few high end/ luxury items; and I wanted to share these with you.



Urban Decay Naked Palette
I've been eyeing up either the original Naked palette and the Naked 2 palette for the past twelve months, and I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted, as they looked very similar. In the end I settled for the original Naked palette, as the shades are more warm toned, and these are what I personally like.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum
I decided to get this as I didn't have a serum that was suitable for giving my skin the extra hydration boost that my skin needs at the moment, due to the colder months. The serum contains hyaluronic acid, and its this that helps to give the skin an extra boost of hydration.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
I've also been thinking of getting this for a while, as this doesn't contain hyaluronic acid. But the moisturiser which I'm going to be using along side it does, and I don't fancy overloading my skin with loads of hyaluronic acid.

Neal's Yard Witch Hazel Toner
I got this as my skin has mildly broken out, and I needed something that would help it. This is a gentle astrigent toner, which means that its quite a strong toner; but its very gentle on the skin. 


Rituals Under a Fig Tree Mini Fragrance Sticks
I've had one of these before I enjoyed the scent of this. These are ideal for scenting a small room, and the scent itself is very fresh and welcoming. I got this as I'm inbetween candles at the moment, and I just needed something to fragrance my room for a couple of weeks inbetween lighting candles.

Rituals White Lotus & Ginkgo Biloba Hand Balm
I brought this because I didn't have a hand cream for my other handbag, and I really liked the fragrance of this; and with it being a hand balm I thought it would be ideal for the winter months.


Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
This is first Ambiant Lighting Blush, and I'm really looking forward to using it. I chose Luminous Flush, and it looked like the most natural for my pale skin tone.

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Fortune
I brought this as it was the shade that caught my eye, and I have nothing like this in my lipgloss collection. I'm really looking forward to using this alongside the Ambiant Lighting Blush; and as I'm looking at the photo they look as if they going to compliment each other really well.

What are your favourite high end/ luxury products?




No comments:

Post a Comment