Tuesday 6 May 2014

Product Empties - May 2014


Hi everyone,

First of all I'd like to sorry for not posting last week, but I was feeling just a little but under the weather.

Its product empties time again. I know I haven't long since done one of these, but this is just what I've used up within the past two months. 

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
I have finally finished my first bottle of the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk, and it took around six months for me to use this up. I like using this as its light, hydrating and also creamy, and I've already repurchased it.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
I used to look forward to this coming out every Christmas, but now I'm not sure. I found the scent a little sickly for my liking, so I won't be buying it again this Christmas. But, I still have another small bottle waiting to be used. So once its gone; its gone.

Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo
This is a really nice clarifying shampoo, and I use this around once a week. It adds a ton of volume to my hair, as well as making it squeaky clean. A bottle of this will last me around twelve months. I have already purchased a second bottle.

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream Body Scrub
The scent of this is divine, but the actual product I wasn't keen on; as it was like a scrub and shower gel in one. I also noticed that it wasn't very gritty. I found that I had to use a lot of product to get a decent enough scrub.

Bioderma
This has lasted me well over twelve months, and I loved it. I'm gutted that I've finally finished it. I will buy it again, but not at the moment as I'm currently working my way through some other micellaire waters.

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Body Butter
Out of this little pot I managed to get around eight uses, and I really didn't like this at all, as it has a really thick consistency; as well as taking a good while to sink in. The only thing I did like about was the scent, as it lasted a long time and made me smell like an ice cream.

Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Shower Gel
The scent of this was lovely, but I noticed again that I had to use a lot of product before I got a decent enough lather. Also, because I had to use a lot of product I found that I went through this really quickly. It did the job, but it was nothing special.

Simple Soothing Toner
I like this toner as it doesn't sting or burn my skin. Its just a very gentle and basic toner, which my skin seems to like.

Champney's Water Mint Body Scrub
This is a lovely body scrub, and its great for a pick me up; as its really fresh and minty. It also has a subtle cooling effect. I may come back to this in the future.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (travel size)
I only brought a small packet of the Simple wipes to see if I would like them. These face wipes are great for taking make up off, as well as waterproof mascara with ease. As an added benefit is that they are really gentle on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment