Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Body Shop Haul - April 2014


Hi everyone,

I have recently paid another visit to The Body Shop, as I wanted to stock up on a few things and trying out some different products.

Satsuma Shower Gel
I've purchased another two bottles of the Satsuma shower gel to see me through the Spring/ Summer months. If you like the scent of oranges you will love this; as it feels as if someone has just drenched you in freshly squeezed oranges.

Blueberry Shower Gel
This is a limited edition scent for Spring, and it smells just like freshly crushed blueberries. Its not as sweet as the Satsuma scent, but it does smell delicious. I've never tried this shower gel before, so it'll be nice to see how it compares to the Satsuma scent.

Satsuma Body Butter
I got another one of these to keep myself well stocked for the warmer months. It smells exactly the same as the Satsuma shower gel. So, when summer comes I'm going to end smelling like an orange.

Coconut Creamy Body Scrub
I got a small tub of this to try back in February and I immediately fell in love with it. Its creamy, gentle and very moisturising. 

Raspberry Lip Balm
This lip balm smells divine, and it isn't too sweet. I've not had one of these lip balms in years, so I can't remember how good they were.

Vitamin E Lip Balm with SPF15
I thought I'd give this lip balm a try, as I've never had it before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment