Tuesday 13 May 2014

My Fragrance Collection Part 2


Welcome to the second part of my fragrance series. I do like to change what perfume I wear on a daily basis, so I don't really have a signature scent. I would again like to stress that this isn't a bragging series. It's just something I'd thought you'd all like to see, as I have been collecting fragrances for a long time.

Marc Jacobs Dot
I wanted this fragrance for such a long time,as its a gorgeous fruity scent. I really do like this scent; but I'd just wish it would stay around for longer on my skin. I think this is a nice scent to wear during the warmer months, as its a very light fragrance.
Notes: Jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom, red berries, dragon fruit, honeysuckle, vanilla, driftwood, musk

DKNY Be Delicious
This scent takes me back to when we used to have an apple tree in our back garden, and the apples tasted just as this fragrance smells. Gorgeous.
Notes: Grapefruit, cucumber, magnolia, rose, lily of the valley, violet, woodsy notes, amber, sandelwood

Lacoste Love of Pink (Discontinued)
This is a lovely light citrus fragrance, which is perfect to wear during those warm summer days. Sadly, its been discontinued :(
Notes: Blood orange, passion fruit, lemon peel, pink magnolia, quince flower, Stephanotis, cedar wood, vanilla & musky notes

Escada Into The Blue
This is a gorgeous fresh aquatic fragrance that is lovely to wear during the months of Spring, as its so fresh. I got this as the scent reminded me of the ocean.
Notes: Green notes of leaves & herbs, star fruit, peony, woods & amber

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
This is the only Chanel perfume that I own & its become a classic in its own right. I only ever wear this if I'm going for any job interviews. I'm not sure why, but I just do.
Notes: Orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian Curacao, morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, florentine, Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean




No comments:

Post a Comment