Tuesday 20 May 2014

Review: Alpha H Liquid Gold


Hi everyone,

I'm going to review Alpha H Liquid Gold, and share my thoughts on what I think of it.

Alpha H Liquid Gold is a skin resurfacing treatment with a low pH level, and it works as an 'overnight facial'. Alpha H Liquid Gold helps to revitalise the skin by helping to diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage; as well as helping to brighten up tired looking skin. It also helps to improve the skins overall complexion. Alpha H Liquid Gold is known as a chemical exfoliant, as it use Glycolic Acid to help to resurface the skin. 

I've been using Alpha H's Liquid Gold Treatment for once a week for the last six months; as I find that its enough for my skin. I use this after I have cleansed my skin, as the final step in my skin care routine. 

I place some of the Liquid Gold solution on a cotton pad, and then rub it all over my face making sure that I avoid the eye area.

The morning after using this my skin feels extremely soft and smooth.




No comments:

Post a Comment