Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Body Shop Haul - Feb 2014


I haven't shopped inside The Body Shop for a good few years. So, I decided to go inside and see what they had on offer; and I didn't come away empty handed.

The first thing I picked up was the Coconut body mist, as I'd thought it would be nice to wear when the warmer weather arrives.


I then went to pick up two shower gels, one in coconut; and the other one in satsuma. I've never tried the Body Shop's shower gels before, but I have heard that they are meant to be really nice.


I couldn't resist the urge to pick up a satsuma body butter, as this one gets raved about a lot. I got this, as I'd thought it would be great to use during the summer months. The satsuma scent from The Body Shop is amazing.


The final item I picked up was a coconut gift set, as I wanted to try some more of the coconut range. The gift set includes a 50ml body butter, a 50ml body scrub, 250ml shower cream, soap, and a body puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment