Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Guerlain Collection


Hi everyone. I'd just thought I'd share with you my small, but perfectly formed Guerlain collection. It's a mixture of make up and fragrance. I'd also like to stress that I'm not bragging or showing off.

Meteorites Perles du Paradis in 02 Teint Beige
The Meteorites are for enhancing the skins natural complexion, as well as to give it a subtle glow. The meteorites are made up of both flesh tones and pastel pinks, and they also give a subtle sparkle to light up the face.
I have the shade 02 Teint Beige, which is the closest shade to my natural skin tone.

Terracotta Light Sheer Glow Bronzer in 02 Blonde
The Terracotta Sheer Light bronzer is a lightweight bronzing powder. It enhances the look of the skins natural complexion and gives a light glow. It also creates a natural look for both blondes and brunettes, and makes the complexion look sunny, subtly iridescent, ultra-luminous and sheer.
I have the shade 02 Blonde, as works the best for my skintone; as I'm quite fair.

Precious Light Illuminator
The Precious Light pen is an illuminator/ highlighter; which is similar to the YSL Touche Eclat pen. It is enriched with the Precious Rejuvenating Complex and pigments of Eclat d'Or. Also, this formulation has specks of gold running through it; which helps to give the complexion a subtle golden glimmer. The Precious Light illuminator will help to erase dark circles, the signs of ageing, as well as revealing a natural and revived complexion.
I got this as my current under eye concealer is due for running out, and I got the shade in 01; as its the closest to my natural skintone.

Shalimer Perfum Initial EDP
This isn't something I'd usually go for fragrance wise, as the scent is quite powdery. I do like to wear it, but not often. The scent starts of quite strong, but once it dies down it does go quite subtle.
Notes: Ambery floral notes, bergamot, rose, jasmine, iris, vanilla, tonka bean

Le Petit Robe Noire EDP
This has been on my fragrance wish list for over 12 months, and I was lucky enough to find it in the Christmas sales. I love this, as its a grown up fruity scent, but unlike the EDT it takes a while for the notes of black cherry to come through.
Notes: Black cherry, almond, berries, bergamot, rose, tonka bean, black tea


No comments:

Post a Comment