Tuesday 4 March 2014

Luxury Beauty Haul - Feb 2014


Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Shade 2
I brought this as I'd thought it would be the perfect hybrid foundation for the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and the YSL Touche Eclat foundations, both of which I'm very fond of. I was colour matched to shade 2, which is the most natural for my skin tone.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder in Shade 4
I then picked up the powder to go alongside the foundation, as I really liked the sound of it. The powder isn't matte or luminous; but its somewhere in the middle.

Diptyque Baies Mini Candle
I picked this up, as I fancied trying another scent from Diptyque. So, I decided on the Baies fragrance; as it was the ideal scent for coming out of Winter and into the Spring.

Jo Malone Dark Amber & Gingerlily Home Candle
This was one candle which I had to pick up, as I couldn't get over the scent of it. I've had Jo Malone candles before, but I've never tried anything from the Intense range; so it would be lovely to see how they differ from the original home candles.

Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo
This is actually a repurchase, and its one of the best cleansing/ balancing shampoo's that I've found. It cleanses my scalp and hair, as well as giving it loads of volume.

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Plus (Travel size)
I got this as I fancied trying a luxury hair treatment, as my hair can sometimes go a little on the dry side; especially on the ends. So, I thought this would be the ideal product for getting both hydration and nourishment back into my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment