Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Eve Pamper


I've been planning to do a Christmas Eve pamper for a couple of months; as I've never done one before. I just like the idea of doing as a pre-Christmas Day treat, before the madness of the big day arrives.

To kick off my pamper session I'm going to have a bath, & what better excuse to use the Christmas Eve bubble bar from Lush, as its a warm and cosy scent as well as smelling very festive. Also, while I'm in the bath I'm going to be using the Scalp Benefits shampoo & conditioner from Aveda to give my hair and scalp a good clean and get rid of any product build up.


Once out of the bath I will moisturise my body by using the Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme in Ambre Vanilla, because its another cosy scent; even though to me it smells exactly like vanilla ice cream. Once the body body butter has sunk in I'm then going to hop into some warm snuggly pajamas.


To finish off my pamper session I'm then going to do a facial, as it will help to prepare my face ready for the next day. The facial products which I'm currently using are the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk, Simple Soothing Toner, Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser for normal to combination skin, and Kiehl's Creamy Eye Cream with Avocado.


Are you having a little pamper session on Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment