Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Beauty Favourites


Welcome back everybody to the first post of 2014. I all hope that you had a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
I'm going to kick off 2014 with my 2013 beauty favourites.

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in B20
I really like this foundation, as a little bit goes a long way. I love this foundation because it gives my complexion a gorgeous glow; while at the same time it still looks very natural. Also, this foundation itself has a very lightweight gel texture & it applies really smooth.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
This is a gorgeous concealer, & a little bit goes a long way. I use this concealer to cover up any blemishes and/ or redness. I also apply this before I use any foundation, as well as giving my skin a lovely look.

NARS Laguna Bronzer
This is my most used bronzer, & I love it; as it just gives my complexion a bit of warmth without looking orange. It does have a slight shimmer too it, but I've never had an issue with it. Its just a great all round bronzer that would suit most skin tones.

Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeliner in 004 Taupe
I like this eyeliner as its a really neutral shade, & due to my eyes being brown; it just makes them pop.

MAC Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad Black
This mascara works wonders for my lashes, as it lengthens & separates them with ease. But, I have been informed on a number of occasions that I have really long eyelashes; so maybe the reason why this mascara works so well for me.

Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
I got this mascara to take on holiday with me, as I wanted a nice waterproof mascara & it did serve me well while I was away. The waterproof mascara just gives the lashes a nice, natural look, as well as not budging until I took my make up off at night.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 13 Pink in Paris
I like lipstick as its a lovely natural pink shade, & because it leaves a gorgeous glossy finish to the lips. I also really like the formula of these lipsticks, as they are lightweight & moisturising.

Urban Decay Deslick Make Up Setting Spray
This stuff is amazing, & I love it. Once I have sprayed this to set my make up it doesn't move all day. I first use this even before I start applying my make up, then again once I have done my base make up i.e) concealer, foundation & bronzer, & then time once my make up is complete.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
This is the best foundation brush I've ever come across & its budget friendly. The brush itself is densely compact & domed-shaped, & the bristles are synthetic as well as being really soft. I also love how easily it can blend out my foundation, as well as achieving a gorgeous finish.

Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
This cleansing milk is just lovely, as well as being very light. But, its hydrating at the same time. I like to use this as a hot cloth cleanser, & after using this my skin feels really soft. As an added bonus, it contains no chemical nasties.

Simple Soothing Toner
I brought this as I was looking for a toner that didn't contain any alcohol, but also doesn't sting & burn my skin. The Simple toner contains no alcohol, & its lovely to use after my cleanser; as it doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils.


No comments:

Post a Comment