Wednesday 18 December 2013

Luxury Beauty Haul - December 2013


Urban Decay

Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette £20
I've been in two minds on whether or not to get this palette, as I don't really use matte eyeshadows. But, I then thought that they would make great eyeshadow bases; just before I apply coloured eyeshadows. I've got a funny that this will become a regular feature in my make up routine.

Naked 3 Palette £37
When I first saw the photos of the brand new Naked 3 palette I knew I'd have to have it. Oh my, this palette is even more gorgeous when you see it for yourself; also all twelve shades from this palette are exclusive to the Naked 3 palette. My favourite shade from this palette is called 'Trick', which is lovely rose gold colour.

De-Slick Make Up Setting Spray £19.50
A few months ago I brought a travel sized bottle of this to try, as I'd never tried make up setting spray before. What can I say, apart from this stuff really does make your make up stay on all day. Because I have been so impressed with this and because I haven't had any problems with it, I thought it was time to invest in a full size product.

Jo Malone

Blackberry & Bay Cologne (30ml) £39
Another fragrance to add to my ever growing Jo Malone collection. I wanted to get this when it was released last year, but they didn't have any in stock. I really like the tartness of the blackberries in this, but at the same time it also has a subtle floral undertone. Best of all; I'm really looking forward to wearing this.

Pine & Eucalyptus Home Candle £39
This forms part of the Jo Malone Christmas collection & it gets every year. The scent actually smells like a real Christmas tree. It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas.

Murad

Ageless Beauty Starter Kit £25
I got this as my skin is need of a bit of hydration, plus as its a starter kit its also a great way to be introduced into another new brand. This kit contains four products & they are:-
- Refreshing Cleanser
- Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex
- Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF30/ PA+++
- Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture

Bobbi Brown

Blush Brush £35
My first ever Bobbi Brown make up brush, and it feels super soft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment