Thursday 24 October 2013

Holiday Series: Airport Hauls



Manchester Airport

I decided to put away my birthday money, so then I could do a spot of shopping at Manchester Airport; and I made my purchases at the Biza Tax & Duty Free store inside Terminal 1.

I first went to the YSL counter, as I had my eye on a couple of luxury beauty products.
The YSL products I picked up are: -

- YSL Glossy Stain in 17 Encre Rose
- YSL Rouge Volumpte Shine Lipstick in 6 Pink in Devotion
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in B20

Also, while I was at the airport I picked a 50ml bottle of the Marc Jacobs Dot perfume, which I'd also had my eye on for sometime.

I really enjoyed spending my birthday money at Manchester Airport, and the girls who helped me at the YSL counter were lovely, and they couldn't do enough for me.

Rhodes Airport

I usually like to spend whatever holiday money I have left at the airport on the way back home, which I did. But, the Tax & Duty Free store inside Rhodes Airport is extremely expensive.

I did make a few purchases from the Tax & Duty Free store, and here's what I brought: -

- 25ml non-refillable bottle of Angel
- Reese's Individually Wrapped Peanut Butter Cups (travel exclusive)
- L'Oreal Colour Infaillable pressed eyeshadow in 004 Forever Pink

I picked up the eyeshadow thinking it was the shade Amber Rush, which is a shade that we can't back in the UK, and it turned out to be Forever Pink; which is a shade we can get in the UK. I didn't notice the mistake until I got home & I ended up paying DOUBLE the price of what it is at home.






No comments:

Post a Comment