Tuesday 7 September 2021

Review: Superdrug B. Hydrated Leave on Face Mask

 Hi everyone,

I have been using the Superdrug B. Hydrated Leave on Face Mask as part of my evening skincare routine.


Claims
- Replenishes, hydrates & comforts
- Instantly boosts skin's hydration, and will leave the skin feeling fully replenished, looking less dry and feeling more comfortable
- Suitable for all skin types

Provides instant hydration due to this leave on face mask containing hyaluronic acid, which helps to lock in moisture and improves the skin's overall comfort

It also helps to improve the appearance of dry and flakey skin due to it containing skin soothing ingredients Squalane and Babassu Oil

This is a lovely budget friendly overnight face mask from Superdrug, as I can certainly notice a difference in the way that my skin feels when I wake up the following morning.

What I have noticed while I have been using this overnight mask is that you don't need to use a lot of product to get the job done. I made this mistake the first time that I used it, and it used way too much. A small amount is more than enough to use; otherwise it takes a while to blend in and sink into the skin.

It does have quite a thick consistency, but it does sink into the skin straight away if you only use a small amount.

I would recommend that you give this leave on face mask a try, especially as it is budget friendly and a little goes a very way. I think it retails for around £8, but you can sometimes find it on offer. It's a gorgeous product to use for anyone looking to add an extra boost of hydration into their evening skincare routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment