Tuesday 31 August 2021

Review: Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

 Hi everyone,

I have just started to use the Rosehip Oil from Sukin as part of my evening skincare routine. It has been years since I have used a Rosehip Oil within my skincare routine; and I had forgotten how nice it is to have Rosehip Oil as part of skincare routine.



Claims
- The Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is a multi use product
- It contains 70% essential fatty acids, which aid and maintain the healthy building blocks of the skin
- It also contains vitamins that help to soothe, soften and hydrate the skin
- The Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil also contains nourishing properties helps to reduce the appearance of scars as well as combat the signs of ageing.
- Feeds the skin nutrients and it can be used regularly to help relieve redness due to dry and itchy skin
- Maintains the skin's optimal health
- Fast absorbing oil leaves the skin looking and feeling radiant and healthy

This is a lovely Rosehip Oil to use as part of any skincare routine, and it has been a good few years since I have used a good Rosehip Oil. I love to use this Rosehip Oil as the final step of my facial oils before I apply my moisturiser in my evening skincare routine.

This Rosehip Oil sinks into the straight away, and it gives my skin a boost of nourishment and makes it feel a lot more supple and hydrated. It has quite a thick consistency, but I think that is due to how concentrated it is. But, it does sink into the skin straight away and you only need a few drops to get the job done.

I had actually forgotten how nice it is to have a Rosehip Oil within my skincare routine, as I have started to notice a difference in how my skin feels overall. It feels nourished, plump and nowhere near as dry as it once was.



No comments:

Post a Comment