Tuesday 27 July 2021

Review: DaJan Organics Ylang Ylang & Lavender Room & Linen Mist

 Hi everyone,

I have recently been using a room spray by a company that is local to me called DaJan Organics. The one that I have been using is in the fragrance Ylang Ylang & Lavender.


Claims
- Create an uplifting atmosphere with the Ylang Ylang & Lavender Room & Linen Mist
- Fragranced with Ylang Ylang, Lavender & Bergamot essential oils that encourage a light & positive mood

I've only been using this as a pillow spray for the past month, and it is absolutely brilliant. It not only relaxes me before I go to sleep, but it also sends me to sleep more or less straight away.

The fragrance of this room & linen mist smells divine, as it isn't just Ylang Ylang. There is something within the blend that creates a sweet warmth to the fragrance, and it's lovely.

They have to other fragrances within their room & linen mist collection, which I'm looking forward to picking up and exploring to see if they are just as good as this one.

If you are interested in looking into DaJan Organics they have a website and its www.soapyskin.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment