Tuesday 13 April 2021

Fragrance Review: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom EDT

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to review for you Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb Bloom EDT, which is a lighter but slightly different take on the original Flowerbomb fragrance.


This is a gorgeous take on the original Flowerbomb fragrance by Viktor & Rolf,  and if I'm being completely honest I actually prefer this variation more. Even though, I do own the original Flowerbomb scent as a mini and also as a rollerball.

I prefer this one more, as it's a lot lighter while at the same time its also a bit sweeter. This is also more of daytime fragrance, as it is on the light side. Don't be fooled just because it's a lighter fragrance, as I have found that this also has some staying power.

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Pomegranate Accord, Bergamot & Mandarin
Heart Notes: Centifolia Rose, Sambac Jasmine, Osmanthus, Cattleya Orchid, & Pure Air Molecules
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla & Patchouli

If you are like myself, and you are not a fan of the original Flowerbomb fragrance; then I would recommend that you try this and see what you think. I know that the Flowerbomb fragrances aren't for everyone, but you could always explore the range and see if there's one that might suit you and your individual scent profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment