Tuesday 6 April 2021

A Mini Beauty Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently done a little bit of shopping in Boots, M&S and also Fragrance Direct.


Velvet Heart Make Up Bag
This is a very roomy bag that is made from a velvet like material, with a lovely little heart on the front. This caught my eye, as soon as it came into M&S. It's also very reasonably priced, as the size of the make up bag is on the large side.

Seasalt & Freesia 100ml EDT
This is another budget friendly version of the Jo Malone fragrance 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt'. I got this as I thought it would be ideal to wear for work, as it's a very light fresh, floral fragrance; that can be worn all year round.


Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 50ml EDT
This is a lovely light, fresh scent from the Chanel Chance line. I already own this fragrance in the purse version, and its gorgeous to wear during the Spring and Summer months. I've always liked this fragrance from Chanel, but I have now decided to buy as a bottled fragrance, as well as having the purse friendly version.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme 50ml EDP
This is a lovely, but sophisticated fragrance from Dolce & Gabbana that can be worn either through out the day or during the evening. This is an absolutely gorgeous fragrance that is also very versatile.

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Treatment
I was after a lip exfoliator that wasn't that messy, and then it dawned on me about the Lanolips Lemonade Lip Treatment. This is a lovely exfoliating lip treatment, which doesn't have the mess unlike a lip scrub. I have also found this not only to be exfoliating, but it also provides nourishment to the lips; and an added bonus its smells like fresh lemonade. I'm kicking myself for not purchasing this sooner.




No comments:

Post a Comment