Tuesday 14 July 2020

Review: L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I have been using the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser, as part of my morning skincare routine for the past couple of months, and I'm really enjoying it.



This is a lovely and refreshing cleanser that I like use as part of my evening skincare routine, and its also more of hydrating cleanser so it won't strip my skin of any of its natural oils.

Claims
- A gentle face cleanser that lifts away impurities & leaves skin clean, soft & comfortable
- Like splashing cold water on your face, this gentle face cleanser will invigorate your skin while lifting away impurities. The cool gel transforms into a light, supple lather, that leaves skin clean, soft & comfortable.

I'm really enjoying using this cleanser as part of my evening skincare routine, as its not only gentle of my skin but it also doesn't strip it of any natural oils. I've also found that you only need a tiny amount of this cleanser for it to be effective. This cleanser also has the mild, but refreshing fragrance that the other products from the Aqua Reotier range has. It's working really well for my oily/ combination skin at giving it just a little boost of hydration, while still getting rid of any build up from throughout the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment