Tuesday 21 July 2020

Review: Emma Hardie Brillance Facial Oil

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil within my evening skincare routine for a few months, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it with it.



I decided to purchase the Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil as I was wanting to try a different facial oil within my skincare routine, and this was the one that was recommended to me.

Claims
- A multi active, lightweight, dry nourishing facial oil complex including nine essential oils of Palmarosa, Orange, Mint, Vanilla, Geranium, Camomile, Lemon, Rose, Lavender and Omega 3 which all help to increase moisture levels and elasticity, as well as balancing the skin.
- Camelina 'Gold of Pleasure' oil contains powerful antioxidant properties to protect the skin from environmental damage.

Benefits
- Increases moisture levels
- Increases elasticity
- Balances the skin
- Provides antioxidant protection

Formulated Without
- Parabens
- Silicones
- Synthetic colours
- Synthetic fragrance
- Petrolatum
- Mineral oil
- Sulphates
- Animal ingredients

I'm really enjoying using the Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil within my evening skincare routine. This facial oil does have a thickness to it, which I wasn't expecting to have as I'm use to my facial oils being thinner in texture. Due to have a slightly thicker consistency you don't actually need to use as much; and I've found that three to four drops to be enough. It does have a natural lavender fragrance similar to the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, but the lavender in this facial oil smells a little more natural. It also sinks into the skin straight away once it has been applied to the skin.

This is my first experience of using an Emma Hardie skincare product, and I'm really enjoying the experience. I would love the explore more of the Emma Hardie brand in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment