Tuesday 28 January 2020

Boots & Superdrug Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a little bit of shopping, as I've been on the hunt for a decent cleansing shampoo as the one that I really liked has now been discontinued.




Soap & Glory 'The Way She Smoothes' Body Lotion
I love the fragrance of the new range from Soap and Glory, as I has a gorgeous fresh fruity scent to it. I decided to get it the body lotion, as come the Spring months I don't think I'm going to have enough to last me through the season. I'm really looking forward to using this body lotion.

Soap & Glory 'No Woman, No Dry' Body Butter
I've also got the matching scent from the latest range, but also in a body butter; as I'm currently flying though the body butters that I currently own.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius
I have decided to purchase the 'Heel Genius' foot cream, as I've heard nothing but good reviews about it.


Superdrug Senstive Deodorants
I was in a pinch at the time, and I've never tried Superdrug's own branded deodorants. I decided to get the scents 'Bergamont, Freesia & Mimosa', and 'Peach, Violet & Rose', as these seemed like the nicest scents.

Nivea Urban Fresh Avocado & Lemongrass Deodorant
I've used deodorants from Nivea in the past, and I've really liked using them. The Urban Fresh is a new range from Nivea, so I thought that I would give it a go.


Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo
This is where the hunt to find my replacement cleansing shampoo starts in this post, and this was the first that I noticed that I thought would be a good alternative. I've had good luck with Herbal Essences in the past, so I thought I would give this one a try.

Vichy Purete Thermale Toner
I'm currently using the matching cleanser from this range from Vichy, but I'ver never used the toner. I got this as I'm currently using my last toner in my morning skincare routine, and I was looking for something just a little more refreshing and hydrating for my skin.


Charles Worthing Grow Strong & Healthy Balance Shampoo's
I've never used anything from Charles Worthington before. I decided to get the Grow Strong shampoo to replace my L'Oreal Dream Lengths shampoo when that runs out; and the Healthy Balance is another option for me to try another clarifying shampoo.

Charles Worthington Everyday Gentle Weightless Conditioner
I decided to get the Everyday Gentle weightless conditioner, as it seems like a conditioner that my hair would like as its quite fine, but I have loads of it.


Maui Moisture Hibiscus Water Shampoo & Conditioner
I have been intrigued by the Maui haircare range ever since it launched, but I could never find anything that would fit my hair needs until now. The hibiscus water range is lightweight, but it also provides hydration for the hair; and it smells heavenly.



No comments:

Post a Comment