Tuesday 8 October 2019

Review: Rituals 'The Ritual of Nameste' First Essence

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to add an essence into my skincare routine for quite a while, but they all seemed to be on high side of the price spectrum. So, when I noticed that Rituals offered an essence at a more affordable price I decided that I would give it a whirl and add into my evening skincare routine.



Claims

First essence prepares the skin to absorb your next treatments such as serum and moisturiser; while also helping to restore natural moisture balance. The formula is absorbed quickly into the skin and leaves it feeling replenished, soft and ready for the next stages of your skincare routine.

Saffron Flower - known as the 'red gold of the East', contains antioxidants and anti wrinkle properties

Holy Lotus - is a symbol of purity, beauty and wisdom, and is known for its soothing and caring properties

Apply twice daily onto a clean face before you apply your serums, oils and moisturiser. Warm a few drops in your hands and gently press over your face and neck.

It took around a week for my skin to get used to the essence, as it is a more concentrated form of skincare. The essence has a lovely, lightweight feel and it sinks into the skin straight away. It also has a luxurious scent, which adds to the skincare experience. 

I'm really happy that I have decided to include an essence into my evening skincare routine. My complexion does have a more natural glow too it, but that could be due to the combination of this essence and the Vitamin C serum that I'm currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment