Tuesday 3 September 2019

Erin Condren Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently placed another with Erin Condren, as I'm really loving the new Kaleidoscope design. The paper quality that Erin Condren uses is also fantastic as its really thick.




Kaleidoscope Petit Journal


I decided to purchase two of the lined Kaleidoscope petit journals, as I thought they would be brilliant to throw in my handbag. The petit journals are around the size of an A5 notepad. They also have the same paper quality as the Erin Condren Life Planners and Deluxe Monthly Planners.

Kaleidoscope Pen


I decided to get the pen in the colourful Kaleidoscope design, as its another item from the Kaleidoscope collection. The pen is quite weighty, and it comes with black ink and it is refillable.

'Painted Petals' Snap In Metallic Book Marks


I had know idea that you could get the snap in bookmarks in the 'Painted Petals' design. I really like the colour way of these book marks, and I don't think that you can have too many of these.

Kaleidoscope Sticker Sheet


I've got the Kaleidoscope sticker sheet as I have an idea on how to use it in my Deluxe Monthly. The only let down when this arrived was that it wasn't really protected, so it came a little crinkled at one end.

Metallic 'Starry Night' Notebook in Rose Gold/ Gold


I have decided get another notebook from Erin Condren, as I was really impressed with the last one. I chose to get with the 'Starry Night' metallic cover in the rose gold/ gold colour way. I also had no idea that got a sheet of stickers in the back of the notebooks.

Kaleidoscope Sticky Notes


I also decided to get another pack of the Kaleidoscope sticky notes, as I don't think you can have too many sticky notes especially if your using them to pre plan. I wasn't expecting the paper quality to be as thick as they are.

I have really enjoyed shopping with Erin Condren over the past couple of months, and I am beyond thrilled with everything that I have got from them; apart from the sticker sheet arriving a bit circled at one end.


















No comments:

Post a Comment