Tuesday 10 September 2019

Bath & Body Haul 2019

Hi everyone,

I have recently had a little stock up of bath and body products, as I was currently running low on a few items.




Dove Invigorating Ritual Body Lotion
I've always fancied trying the body lotions from Dove, especially from the newish Invigorating Rituals range. The body lotion that is formulated with avocado smells divine, also you seem to get quite a lot of product despite the budget price tag; so its going to last me a good while once I start using it.

Soap & Glory Bubble in Paradise Body Wash
This is the latest range that has been released by Soap & Glory, and the 'Bubble in Paradise' body wash smells amazingly fruity; especially the mango scent which is something that I'm not usually a fan of in body wash.


Faith in Nature Watermelon Body Wash
I've always fancied trying the body wash range from 'Faith in Nature', but I could never find a scent that I appealed to me until I stumbled across the Watermelon scent in TK Maxx. This Watermelon scent is more of a natural watermelon scent, rather than the sweet shop variety.

Rituals 'The Ritual of Karma' Shower Oil
The 'Ritual of Karma' range from Rituals is one of favourite ranges that Rituals offer, as it has a floral freshness that I really like. I can't use the shower foams as I'm allergic to an ingredient that is in them, but they do offer a shower oil. The shower oil has a really nice lather and it foams up beautifully. It's also offers a little moisture to the skin. 


Body Shop Shower Gels in Cactus Blossom, Wild Argan Oil & Olive
I love the shower gels from the Body Shop, and I have been using them for years. I have decided to repurchase the scents Cactus Blossom and Wild Argan Oil, as Wild Argan Oil is one of favourite scents that the Body Shop offers, and Cactus Blossom is the Limited Edition scent for the summer that I really like. The Olive shower gel is completely new to me, but it has a lovely floral freshness too it that I really like.


Neal's Yard Aromatic Shower Gel
I've had Neal's Yard products in the past, but they were more skincare based. The Aromatic shower has a lovely, relaxing lavender fragrance that I'm really looking forward to using; it was also the range that appealed to me the most.

Neal's Yard Soothing Aromatic Collection
The Neal's Yard Soothing Aromatic collection has a travel size body butter and foaming bath in the Aromatic fragrance. I was tempted to buy a full size body butter, until I saw this little gift set. I'm looking forward to using the Aromatic range from Neal's Yard.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash & Body Lotion
The Sugar Crush range from Soap & Glory is one of favourite ranges, as I really love the fresh citrus fragrance that this range has. I haven't used this range from Soap & Glory in years, but it still smells as delightful as when I had first used it. I have decided to repurchase the body wash, as I really enjoyed it using it all those years ago. But I also decided to pick up the body lotion from this range, as I fancied using something a little lighter to moisturise my skin after I have had a shower. The body lotion contains AHAs, which I didn't realise until after I had picked it up.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream
This is another product from the Sugar Crush range from Soap & Glory that I really enjoyed using all those years ago. The Sugar Crush body buttercream has a lovely thick consistency that sinks into the skin straight away. It's also hydrating to the skin, plus the scent also lingers on the skin for quite a while once it has been applied.

Safe to say that I'm now stocked up on body butters, body lotions and shower gels for the next six months or so. I went just a little bit bonkers without even realising that I had a purchased so many of each item.






No comments:

Post a Comment