Tuesday 21 May 2019

Review: Lancome Renergie Yeux Multi Lift Eye Cream

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Lancome Renergie Yeux Multi Lift eye cream as part of my morning skincare routine for the past few months; and I would like to share my thoughts with you.



I had first heard about this eye cream sometime last year while I was watching one of Beauty with Brittany videos on Youtube, and this really sounded like an eye cream that I would enjoy using.

The Lancome Renergie Yeux Multi Lift eye cream has a subtle pink hue to it, and this helps to give the under eyes just a small amount of brightness. It also has a lightweight consistency that sinks into the skin straight away.

Claims
- A fresh anti-aging and lifting cream for the eye contour
- Reveal your golden glow
- In 4 weeks, the skin around the eyes feel firmer and tightened as if lifted. Wrinkles, eye bags and dark circles appear reduced. The eye contour looks more radiant and younger.

This is a lovely eye cream too use for during the day, and you only need to use a very small amount at any one time as a little bit goes a very way. But the one thing I have found with this eye cream is that it has a floral fragrance to it, which I wasn't expecting when I had first purchased it. If you are sensitive to fragrance in products or have very sensitive eyes then just bare in mind that this does have a noticeable fragrance to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment