Tuesday 2 April 2019

Blast from the Past - Part Two

Hi everyone,

Here's the second instalment of my 'Blast from the Past' series, and I do have a couple of specials coming up over the next few months.

Boots Natural Collection Lip Gloss
The Boots Natural Collection lipglosses were my first introduction into lipglosses when I was around 9/10 years old, and the first one I owned was a shimmery pink one. I think it was called something like 'Raspberry Ripple' or just 'Raspberry', and these had a lovely sweet scent that smelt delicious.

Boots Natural Collection Body Mists
The Boots Natural Collection body mists have now sadly been discontinued for years. They used to have a collection of around five to six different fragrances, and these fragrances consisted of vanilla, lime, raspberry and/ or strawberry, blueberry and maybe apple and orange/ citrus.

Body Shop Range in 'Moonflower'
This was one of the ranges from the Body Shop that my mum actually introduced me too. The 'Moonflower' range was a lovely, light but slightly sweet floral fragrance; and this range was avaliable from sometime in the 1990s to around the mid 2000s. The range consisted of an EDP, body spray, body lotion, body butter and shower gel. From the range I had the body spray and EDP. I really wish that the Body Shop would bring this range back, as it holds loads of lovely memories for me.

Impulse Body Spray in O2
This was the body spray that every girl wore during my years at secondary school. The Impulse O2 fragrance was a gorgeous fresh, sweet apple scent, and it used to make everyone feel happy, as it was such an uplifting fragrance.

Boots No. 7 Make Up from the Mid/ Late 90s
I think I was around 10 years old when I was introduced to the Boots No.7 Make Up line, and this was purely by chance as I had a won a No.7 make up gift set in a raffle. If I remember correctly the set consisted of a neutral eyeshadow quad, a little bag, a mirror, and possibly a lipstick/ lipgloss. My favourite product from this gift set was the eyeshadow  quad, as I remember using it all of the time.

Keep an eye out for more blog posts, as I have a few ideas for this series in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment