Tuesday 26 March 2019

Skincare & Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I have been a little bit of shopping recently, but there's a bit of variety within this haul as I needed to grab a few essentials as well as trying out a few new products.



Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea (4 fl.oz)
I have heard quite a lot of positive reviews regarding the facial sprays from Mario Badescu over the years. So, I thought I would pick one up and give it a try. I decided to try the aloe, cucumber and green tea as it appealed to me the most.

Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
This is one of my favourite cleansers that I tried years ago, and I have been wanting it back in my skincare routine for the past year. This cleanser has a lovely, fresh scent and it also provides the skin with a little bit of hydration.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
I have decided to purchase another one of the Caudalie Beauty Elixirs due to its relaxing properties, as its filled with essential oils such as lavender and peppermint.


Pixi Glow Tonic
I've decided to purchase another Glow Tonic from Pixi despite it being a little hit and miss everytime I used it. But I was in need of some more glycolic acid, as I'm due to run out of my Alpha H and I was also in a pinch at the time.

Superdrug B Multi Acid Retexturising Pads
I ended purchasing these on whim while I browsing in Superdrug. These sounded really promising, and they do contain glycolic acid (which is right at the top of the ingredient list). If all goes well these could turn out to be a very budget friendly option for getting glycolic acid into your skincare routine.


Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
This was one of the essentials that I needed to purchase as my skin is in need of some TLC at the moment. I was using E45 to see if that would help, but it wasn't touching it. So, I decided to give Aveeno a whirl and this is working wonders for me at the moment.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Hand Cream
I've used this hand cream in the past and this also works wonders for when my hands get cold and chapped. 

Marc Jacobs Le Creme Lipstick in 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang'
This has got to be one of favourite lipstick formulas, and the shade 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' is my perfect rosy nude; which I seem to getting quite a collection recently. I just have to use up the mini lipstick I have of this before I start on this one.


Happy Skin Collagen Facial Sheet Mask
I've been wanting to try a collagen sheet mask ever since I came across them back in January. I originally wanted to try the one from Patchology, but they didn't have any in stock at the time; and this was the only one I could find at the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment