Tuesday 14 August 2018

Review: Lancome Energie de Vie Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask

Hi everyone,

I've been using the Lancome Energie de Vie Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask as part of my evening skincare routine for the past few months, and I thought I would share my thoughts with you.


The Lancome Energie de Vie Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask has a lovely, lightweight texture that sinks into the skin straight away, as well as giving it an instant boost of hydration.
  I use this every night as part of my evening skincare routine, and its also one of the best overnight masks that I have used.

Claims
- Goji Berry, French Melissa & Gentian
Helps to neutralise skin damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and instantly decreases the skins temperature by 1.8C.
- This refreshing cream is formulated to "burst" when applied to the skin, and it releases a flood of weightless moisture onto the skin which absorbs completely. This gives the skin a healthy, smooth and supple appearance.
- Offering the hydration and plumping effect of a balm, and the freshness and lightness of a water mist.
- Leaves skin deeply hydrated and recovered for a healthier, more radiant complexion with a well rested, youthful looking glow
- Skin will feel fresh and rep lumped with a radiant glow

I'm thoroughly impressed with the Energie de Vie Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask, as it does leave my complexion with a natural glow. I also really enjoy how lightweight this overnight mask, as it helps it to absorb into the skin straight away. Also, you only need the tiniest amount as a little goes a very long way. 
Overall, my complexion feels a lot more hydrated, and also a lot brighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment