Tuesday 21 August 2018

Products I Like to Use for a Pamper

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you the products I use for when I'm in need of a little pamper session.

Lush H'Suan Wen Hua
This is a lovely deep conditioning hair treatment from Lush. I haven't always got time to do a hair treatment before I get in the shower. This is a 20 minute pre-shampoo treatment, and its very effective. Also, it has a gorgeous cinnamon scent.

Lush Rehab Shampoo
This is my favourite shampoo from Lush, as its very effective at clarifying the hair, but it doesn't strip the hair of any natural oils. I always shampoo my hair twice, and you only need to use a small amount for it to be effective. It also has a lovely citrus fragrance.

Lush Retrend Conditioner
This is a heavier conditioner that I use about once/ twice a week to help to really condition my hair. You don't need to leave it long for it to really condition the hair, but I just run this through the ends of my hair as I find that what needs the most conditioner. It also smells incredible.

Bath Bombs from Lush
I adore the bath bombs from Lush. My favourites to use are Dragon's Egg, and also Avobath combined with the You've Been Mangoed bath melt. These are both on the citrus side of scents, but they are both just as delicious and relaxing to use.

I really enjoy treating myself to a Lush pamper from time to time, as I don't always have time to do a full on pamper session. I've actually just one today, as I'm writing this post and I actually feel a little more relaxed and my hair feels as if I've just walked out of the hairdressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment